Based on the research question, write a thesis statement and find three sources for a Research Paper. Then write three annotated bibliography for each source.
– How has the view of bodies of women challenged the stereotyped concepts through fashion in the society?
– How has the ideal body image of women changed differently between Asian countries and European countries back to the 20th century?
Possible resources include: newspaper articles (in print or online), academic papers, academic abstracts, or other resources that you can find on the databases or Google Scholar. NO Wikipedia or blog entries will be accepted.
Below is the format for each annotated bibliography:
FORMAT OF AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
An annotated bibliographic citation is made up of two parts:
The citation (Chicago Manual of Style formatted citation)
The annotation – a 4–6 sentence critical summary of the work.
o Describe the content of the source
o Mention why it is useful
o Indicate strengths and/or weaknesses of the source
o Evaluate the overall reliability of the source; to do this, look at:
– The author’s conclusions and how he/she arrived at them
– The references they consulted
o Describe your reaction to the source
– The annotation is continuous with the source listing (i.e., there are no spaces or
paragraph indentations in between the source and its annotation).