- An information model helps you understand and manage large amounts of information.
- A type is kind of information. Actual pieces of information are called information items
- An attribute is one part or aspect of an information type.
- Attributes have value patterns. They are entry formats that specify the way that values of the attribute are expected to be entered.
- Info items have relationships to other items that connect them. As, for example, when a particular person (an item) likes a particular event (another item)
https://greatnursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-300x75.png 0 0 wp https://greatnursingessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-300x75.png wp2020-09-06 10:44:352020-08-25 02:40:03Create a story with the following vocab words
Around 150 to 200 words will be fine. The vocabs do not have to be in order
The products and services provided by this website are for research and guidance purposes only. Students are solely responsible for doing their own work and using the materials provided as a reference.