Next season, CBS has decided to take Survivor to the teens. Twenty 16-to-18 year olds will be selected based on what they know about survival. To win a spot as a castaway, you need to compose a careful examination of one skill you will need to survive in an environment with no food, water, or shelter. To win:
- Select and research a specific survival activity (i.e. how to build a fire in extreme cold, how to catch fish without equipment).
- Plan a well-organized, five paragraph procedural (step-by-step) document that explains the steps in detail.You should have at least 7 sentences per paragraph.
- Draft a detailed, descriptive, interesting procedural document on your survival skill based on the skills learned in this unit and section.
- Add diagrams, illustrations, or photographs to enhance your document.
- Be sure to list your research sources using MLA format