1. (only need like paragraph) With a large number of content standards in each subject area for which teachers and students are accountable, how is it possible to provide direct application and hand-on practice for lessons? What can teachers do to alleviate the conflict between “covering the content” and making it “accessible” for English learners?
2. module activity attached Module_7_Activities.doc
3. module exit ticket:
1. Look at the objective for this session module. In 3-5 sentences demonstrate that you met the objective.
2. In 3-5 sentences explain one takeaway from the reading(s) done for this module. What did you learn from the reading(s) with regard to teaching ELLs?
3. In 3-5 sentences explain one takeaway from the activities done in this module. What did you learn from the activities with regard to teaching ELLs?
4. In 3-5 sentences, explain your thoughts on the videos or power points in this module. What connections did you make with prior knowledge and experiences while watching the videos or power points?