Reflective Response Papers
Objective: To be able to articulate and reflect on your travel and tourism experiences and interactions with professional managers while studying abroad and to be able to explain specific experiences unique to you and the program overall.
Each student will be asked to explain and reflect on specific aspects of their unique experiences, which will include reflection and relationships to general tourism and professional experiences.
- Tourism reflections will cover major tourist activities, including: Rome, Pompeii, Naples, Capri, and Positano/Amalfi.
- Professional reflections will cover site visits to hospitality properties with manager interaction and site visits to major food production facilities.
- A final reflection paper will be completed based on the entire study abroad experience, which will be due in week 4.
Tourism Reflection Questions
- Provide an overview of the overall experience from throughout the day. (1-2 paragraphs)
- What was your favorite piece from this experience? Why? (1 paragraph)
- What was your least favorite piece from this experience? Why? How can we change this to improve the program? (1 paragraph)
- Explain how you would sell this location and activities to tourists (be sure to identify target audience; try to use a different target audience for each reflection). (1-2 paragraphs)
I just study in Sorrento, Italy for 1 month (Sorrento is the town of southern Italy). Today, I just go to the Positano and Amalfi with my professor and study abroad group mates. We have the trip to Amalfi coast and arrival in Amalfi and walking tour of Amalfi. Then we arrived in Positano and have free time there. You can just search online for this two place’s information and help me to finish this 4 questions. It is about 1 or 2 pages paper. Thank you so much.